Sunday, October 16, 2022

Things I do in my free time

 Here is a list of the 11 year-old things I do in my free time.

  1. Solve a Rubix cube. I am proud to say that my record time for solving it is 1minute 59seconds and 82 milliseconds!
  2. Make things with rubber bands: like robots.
  3. Play with a green bouncy ball. 
  4. Roll a marble.
  5. Read books ( my book list will be posted if you want to see what books).
  6. Read articles and watch documentaries on the Roman Empire, their army, and gladiators.
  7. Draw.
  8. Work-out.
  9. Play basketball.
  10. Listen to music while contemplating.
  11. Watch the Big Bang Theory show.
There is my free-time. It is a little lame, but I will get use to it. Look for my next book list post. 

Updated free time list:

1. Whittle replicas of Roman weapons using chop-sticks.
2. Practice my Latin.
3. Watch history channel videos and read articles on Roman empowers, famous gladiatorial combats, and Roman military tactics.
4. Beat my Rubix cube record (48 seconds).
5. Look into cool stuff online like boardgames.
6. Play a video game for my designated time of 20 minutes.
7. Read awesome books. 

Videos/ Pics:


Latin

Board game on Amazon.

Launcher with detailed explanation.



Game.


Pics:

Gladiator:
record solving time:




5 comments:

  1. When you come back maybe you can teach me to solve a cube? Never been able to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing, I can even give you a seven step algorithm on a piece of paper!

      Delete
  2. So cool that you're studying Latin! And YES, I would love to read your book list. Your mom and I both use Goodreads, and it's so fun to see what books she's enjoying. That drawing of the Gladiator is impressively good...what are your best subjects in school? When Shelbie and I come to visit, we're gonna teach you all a card game you can play when we're gone-- that's my favorite way to pass the time (other than reading)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love Latin and I am going to learn the Roman Numerals. That gladiator drawing was my first drawing of a gladiator! If you watched the video in one of my other posts this gladiator is called a scissor ( my favorite type). My best subjects in school are English, Science, and History. Though I have not got to the stuff that I want to learn in History: Ancient Civilizations instead we learn about the conquistadors ( honestly, who cares about the conquistadors )? I am exited to learn this new card game! I can teach you Poker and Jin Rummy if you do not know those card games ( If you have Poker chips please bring them because I forgot mine and left them at my house )

    ReplyDelete
  4. . Sorry about my other message ending abruptly. I accidentally sent it. But if you have Poker chips please bring them. I look forward to meeting you guys in Vietnam! Farewell. -SilaG

    ReplyDelete