Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Thailand?!


























 In this Blog I will explain to you how we got from Borneo to Thailand, what was in Thailand, and what it was like. Here’s were the story starts:

One peaceful afternoon in Borneo at a really comfy hotel I was laughing joyously at the fact that we didn’t have to move for another 5 days! But my joyousness was cut short when my parents burst out the news that they couldn’t survive 1 more day in Borneo. They had booked a plane out of there that was leaving in 4 hours! And I was just shell shocked, on the floor with my Legos, gaping at this awful news that they just chucked at me. And it is so unreasonable that I didn’t even believe them. But sadly, it was true. So in 4 hours we were on a flight heading towards Thailand. 

It turns out that Thailand is pretty cool. The whole time that we were there we stayed at crystal clear water beaches! There was one beach that I especially liked called Banana Beach. This beach was awesome because it had beautiful shells, cool sea glass, places to snorkel along the cliff, and best of all it had super cute hermit crabs! I saw many different types of fish to, one was a GIANT blue-green parrot fish! Those were just some of the wonders that I saw at Banana Beach! I also got really great pictures of the beach on my camera! Some of the other beaches were cool also, there was one where we got to see sunset a couple times. One last cool thing about these beaches is that most of them had pretty rough waves so I had fun diving into them.

Other than the beaches, the street food and drinks were pretty good. For the food, there was a lot of food stalls and tables. Many of the stalls sold meat on a stick and when we tried it, it was pretty good! My favorite stalls, though, where the fruit/fruit smoothie ones. All of the fruit smoothies are really good and most of them have no added ingredients! They are delicious and healthy! That was my favorite of the things that were put into my belly. And the fruit ones were good because they were good and cheap. Plus I LOVE fruit.

That was our whole time in Thailand, renting a motorcycle and cruising to beaches that we were going to swim or hang out at! Looking back Thailand was pretty sweet! That’s all for this blog.        -SilaG

Pics (in some of these pictures that you will see, my dad just happened to be in the pose and I somehow took the pictures fast enough):

Banana Beach!

Beach sunset

My dads IG photos

IG photo

Sunset

Me and my dad on the beach

Our motorcycle. (Squid)

Another IG photo 

IG photo (there’s a ton of them so I will just call them IG photo, FWI they are all on Banana Beach).

A beach

IG photo

beach sunset

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sila. Glad you enjoyed Thailand. Love reading about your adventures and really like all of your dad’s IG poses 🤣😂😜 We miss you and can’t wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs.Melissa! Thank you for reading and responding! I took all of my dad’s IG photos, and yes, they are pretty great. Miss you guys but we’ll see y’all soon! -SilaG

      Delete
  2. Parents are annoying sometimes, but you're lucky to have two that take you around the world! Don't worry, Florida will be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The comment above was from me. -SilaG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sila,
    Great to hear from you I always enjoy your perspective on this adventure. Beaches look amazing! Just what you all needed. Your pictures of your Dad were great, his very own photo shoot.
    Aunt Vicki Gerow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aunt Vicki! Thank you for reading and responding. The beaches in Thailand were pretty great. and were the perfect place for a photo shoot! How are you doing? Hope all is well!
      -SilaG

      Delete